Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Yummy

I had a number of clients asking me to make healthy food for them because the food is 100% of the success. You can't out exercise a bad diet.I decided I'd start a small scale operation with just a few clients and let them try some of the ideas that I had as healthy recipes.
As I found it's wildly successful to have convenience and offer clients healthy options. Additionally, I had a number of people who don't live in the area of asked me to share with them my recipes. JP wellness is offering just plain healthy meals. The service is offering three breakfast/three lunches /three dinners /three snacks and three servings of first juice for each week at $90.
I cook on Monday and everything is ready for an afternoon pick up or Tuesday morning first thing.
I thoroughly enjoyed creating these meals and I'm offering information about how you can make them too. The most important part of successful eating is meal prep. This weeks menu consist of a lot of very basic items that the client can add food to in order to spice it up or keep it plain. Although plain may not sound like a lot of fun it's definitely a good way to help eat less and be more satisfied. We can add spices to enhance the taste but we must be very careful about sugars and things that dilute our taste buds ability to satiate our appetites. I featured three items that I made this week; one was turkey meatballs with mixed vegetables sautéed in coconut oil Sesame seed and lemon pepper. Chicken with Tuscan garlic seasoning ., asparagus with olive oil and Tuscan garlic spice as well. The fresh juice this week was pineapple /celery/pear /and apple. I created a basic quinoa and sweet potato mix which for lunch item can be added to tomatoes cucumbers balsamic vinegar at and perhaps chicken or turkey to as a protein. When cooking items go ahead and cook as much as you can and section in the small containers putting in your fridge recognizing that cooked food last 3 to 4 days. It's easier to make good choices when you don't want to waste food that you've already prepared. Good time to do that is Sunday evening or Monday morning and coming back on Wednesday night to finish the week.
It's also important to limit most food items to 300 cal or less. This way you don't risk of over eating.The most important part of eating healthy is eating often like a car we have to fill the gas tank to continue to do the miles.

Turkey meatballs 
1lb of ground turkey 80/20 lean
Garlic salt
One egg
Panko breadcrumbs 
1tsp olive oil
1 tsp of lite soy sauce
1 tsp BBq sauce

Mix together roll into meatballs
Cook in the oven at 375 degrees until brown on the inside
Options to add chopped celery
Onions/ peppers  

Enjoy your week!! Lose it for the last time 



2 comments:

  1. Please count me in for both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very interested in the recipes! You should do a booklet to sell!

    ReplyDelete